Friday, July 26, 2013

Picture Frame Redo

I purchased these picture frames a while back when I thought they would be perfect for little J's room but as it turns out his favorite color is orange. I still love them but obviously they aren't going to go with my country warm feeling kind of theme. Time for a redo!


I had left over fabric after cutting out pillow covers from this post, and wanted to incorporate it around my home to give a little more cohesive feeling. I have a very open floor plan where my kitchen, dining, living and sitting area are all pretty much one ginormous room. I love how open it is, great for having people over!

All I did was take the frame apart, cut out the fabric to cover the lime green mat and then hot glued it on! Simple yet such a drastic change.




What do you think? Do you ever take items you have and do simple updates to change your decor?

Thanks for stopping in!

Creating,
Leilani

No comments:

Post a Comment